CO-OP Financial Services is currently recruiting a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. This position is located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Driector of Integrated Marketing with managing integrated Marketing projects, campaign development and cost control. Responsible for managing projects, including planning, developing, executing and follow-up for B2B and B2C programs.
What your day will look like:
• Under guidance, coordinate complex product marketing campaigns including cost control, traffic projects from creative development, to estimate approvals and budgeting, creative production (may involve print, interactive, social or other channels) and final execution, all while meeting deadlines and having strong project communication. Interact with vendors effectively.
• Assist in the planning, implementation, lead handoff and reporting results of sales and lead generation campaigns.
• Write and edit copy for email blasts, presentations, articles, sales letters, and relationship building programs under the direction of senior staff.
• Performs quality assurance, including proofing copy and content; checking for brand compliance; testing digital workflows and forms.
• Support Consumer Marketing programs to enhance and maintain a strong relationship with credit unions. Collaborate with the product team for consumer-facing products.
• Recommends relationship building programs associated with fundraisers, promotional events and special events.
• Writes creative briefs with supervision.
• Coordinates marketing team to support marketing data efforts by leading administration and logistics including maintaining accurate marketing database records, developing and running reports for both acquisition/cross-sell lead generation programs as well as relationship building/philanthropy programs.
• Assist in corporate event and meeting coordination including but not limited to; conferences, User Meetings, CEO Roundtable and tradeshows. This may include logistics, contract administration, preparation of promotional materials and evaluations.
• Research industry trends, products, competitive intelligence on an as-needed basis. Develops findings reports.
• Recommends some strategic efforts for the Marketing Department working in conjunction with marketing team members to provide back up and support for projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong project management and organizational skills to traffic multiple projects and business partner needs, strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, and is detail-focused with regards to successful marketing program execution. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak and present in front of an audience, along with interacting with internal and external clients, must be able to work in a team environment and have the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities. Must have the ability to translate and analyze business metrics into concise communications, be extremely proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; knowledge of graphic design applications and basic knowledge of HTML is a plus. Familiarity or use of marketing systems: CRM tools, marketing automation tools and Basecamp/online project workflow management. Self-starter with strong work ethic, enthusiasm and ability to energize others. Must be open to travel (up to 10% per year) and work overtime as needed.
Must have Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Marketing, or related field preferred; and/or 3 years related experience required. May use degree to substitute for one year of experience. 3-4 years of demonstrated marketing project coordination required, coordinating one or more of the following: product campaigns, direct marketing, or market research. Proven experience in integrated marketing. Previous exposure to design, usability and optimization techniques would be a bonus for this position. Previous experience using analytical tools and reports to make recommendations for future business decisions also a plus.
If you or someone you know can perform the duties and responsibilities required of the Marketing Coordinator and have the skills and experience required, please submit your resume to be considered for the opportunity.
CO-OP Financial Services is the technology engine that provides access and convenience for credit unions. With over 35 years of credit union service, CO-OP connects credit union members to their accounts through Debit, Credit, ATM, Shared Branching, Member Interaction Services, Mobile, Virtual, and Bill Pay services. CO-OP serves a total of 3,500 member credit unions, 50 million cardholders, 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, and more than 5,300 shared branches (with 2,000 self-service locations). Handling three billion-plus annual transactions, CO-OP is the nation’s largest credit union service organization—offering resources that enable deeper member engagement to help credit unions prosper.