CO-OP Financial Services is recruiting a Dispute Resolution Analyst II in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
The Dispute Resolution Analyst II is responsible for processing cardholder dispute claims for members of CO-OP Financial Services credit unions. Primary duties include processing Chargebacks, researching and resolving cardholder claims of error and fraud while mitigating loss and maintaining a high level of productivity and accuracy. In addition, will serve as an in-house specialist on debit and credit card operating rules and regulations with relation to Chargeback, Arbitration, Compliance and other dispute resolution methods for Visa and MasterCard. The Dispute Resolution Analyst II will provide advisory support to credit union clients while maintaining the highest level of quality customer care along with mentoring and providing support to staff.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· Analyze and understand Visa and MasterCard rules and regulations related to debit and credit card transaction disputes. Interpret changes to dispute resolution rules as mandated by card associations.
· Assess cardholder documentation received from credit unions and make independent decisions for appropriate action to be taken within regulatory and procedural guidelines. Review and assess more complex disputes for less experienced Dispute Resolution Analysts.
· Process Visa and MasterCard Chargebacks and Representments accurately and efficiently. Provide support to credit union clients with questions related to entering Chargebacks or using system interface.
· Analyze and process Arbitration and Compliance cases sent to Visa and MasterCard and review cases prepared by less experienced Dispute Resolution Analysts.
· Manage dispute claims through entire Chargeback cycle; from the initial client notification until final resolution. Maintain accurate and properly documented dispute files while ensuring required timeframes are being met.
· Process timely and accurate Notice of Action letters to credit union clients.
· Communicate with credit union clients, keeping them apprised of claim status and provide dispute resolution recommendations within Visa and MasterCard regulations. Be able to effectively convey outcomes while providing the utmost in customer care.
· Enter and maintain fraud claim data for Plastic Card Claims Automation program with CUNA Mutual.
· Work directly with FIS and card associations when system/production issues inhibit routine departmental duties and Chargeback processing requirements. Act as a resource for internal issues which impact the Chargeback process.
· Train and mentor new Dispute Resolution Analysts and Dispute Clerks.