CO-OP Financial Services is currently recruiting a Configuration Management Analyst to join our IT Strategy team. This position is located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA or Des Moines, IA.
The Configuration Management Analyst supports the integrity of all systems by creating and maintaining configuration management policies and procedures. This involves creating and enforcing policies and standards that insure configuration items (code, images, database elements, etc.) are versioned and implemented successfully each and every time; daily coordination with teams to support releases; auditing baselines; tracking all versions of configuration; and implementing standard naming styles and conventions. This position is also responsible for the overall change management process which involves preparing a report of requests for change, coordinating change control and change advisory board meetings, and the approval and communication of changes. In addition, this position may be responsible for maintaining the customization of the change management system and providing metrics derived from this system.
What your day will look like:
• Analyzes proposed changes to determine effect on overall systems.
• Coordinates recording of modifications for management control.
• Establishes a change-reporting procedure, and prepares directives for change authorization and documentation by appropriate personnel.
• Daily coordination with development and infrastructure teams; supporting installation and post installation activities.
• Creates, sustains and maintains relationships across the organization and with cross functional teams.
We are looking for an individual with a BS in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent degree, or equivalent experience can be substituted for degree along with 3-5 years of experience in software development, change management and/or software configuration management. Formal ITIL and/or CMMI training and formal project management training are preferred.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must have an advanced understanding of software configuration and/or change management tools and knowledge of CMMI and ITIL process frameworks. In addition, we are looking for someone with knowledge of project planning and coordination processes.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills at multi-product/multi-environment level.
• Advanced skills in research and analysis.
• Understanding and awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express and document complex technical concepts in business terms to both technical and non-technical staff.
• Good English-language skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional project team environment.
• Solid project planning and project management techniques to assist in small projects and/or group initiatives.
If you or someone you know can perform the duties and responsibilities required of the Configuration Management Analyst and have the skills and experience required, please submit your resume to be considered for the opportunity.
CO-OP Financial Services is the technology engine that provides access and convenience for credit unions. With over 30 years of credit union service, CO-OP connects credit union members to their accounts through Debit, Credit, ATM, Shared Branching, Member Interaction Services, Mobile, Virtual, and Bill Pay services. CO-OP serves a total of 3,500 member credit unions, 30 million cardholders, 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, and more than 5,000 shared branches (with 2,000 self-service locations). Handling three billion-plus annual transactions, CO-OP is the nation’s largest credit union service organization—offering resources that enable deeper member engagement to help credit unions prosper.