CO-OP Financial Services provides technically superior products and services to financial institutions across the nation. We are seeking a talented Systems Analyst I to be responsible for being creative and the foresight to identify potential problems within the application and its interface.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality pertaining to non-public business, financial and technological information, plans or data.
• Possess high motivation and self-direction, sound problem solving skills, decision making and multi- tasking skills.
• Ability to think analytically to solve problems individually and in a team environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Ability to listen, understand, and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner.
• Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects or meet deadlines.
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
• Solid understanding of business processes and applications
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Attentive listener
• Good attention to detail
• Good problem solver and troubleshooter
• Strong mathematical and engineering knowledge
• Good collaborator
If you are highly motivated, team oriented, and would enjoy the diversity of challenges and opportunities, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
CO-OP Financial Services is the technology engine that provides access and convenience for credit unions. With over 35 years of credit union service, CO-OP connects credit union members to their accounts through Debit, Credit, ATM, Shared Branching, Member Interaction Services, Mobile, Virtual, and Bill Pay services. CO-OP serves a total of 3,500 member credit unions, 50 million cardholders, 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, and more than 5,500 shared branches. Handling three billion-plus annual transactions, CO-OP is the nation’s largest credit union service organization—offering resources that enable deeper member engagement to help credit unions prosper.